Thu, 26 Nov|
Strategies for Self Care: How to Thrive in the New Normal
Join this online event hosted by Lean In Jersey and Kristin Morris for strategies on how to live your best life in this new normal!
Time & Location
26 Nov 2020, 13:00 – 14:00
About the event
2020 has been a year which has taken us all by surprise and presented challenges we never thought possible. As we come to the close of the year with seemingly no end to the pandemic in sight, let us look at how we can equip ourselves to best manage under these stressful circumstances.
When we are feeling stressed or overwhelmed, this can broken down into specific areas of concern, allowing us to effect changes within our sphere of control.
In this session, we will look at:
- How neuroplasticity plays a role in our mental health;
- What we can do to help us feel more positive on a consistent basis;
- The role of nutrition on your mood and brain health;
- The effects of imbalanced blood sugar; and
- Providing actionable solutions to help you to feel your best!